Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Family= Love


My AMAZING family!

The Siblings


My Mom: She has always been there for me no matter what! She has raised me to be the person I am today. She is so talented! She is an amazing cook, will listen to ANYONE no matter if they are just complaining, is always positive, hard working, avid reader (where I get it from!), loves her potatoes, giving, selfless, persistent, always prepared, does my laundry without one complaint, feeds my family, makes amazing homemade bread, basically a saint! I love her so much! (Even if she can drive me insane..:))



My Dad: What an amazing man this guy is! I look up to my Daddy so much! He has always been the rock in my life. He is so religious, hard working, giving, and loving. He is where I get my loud laugh from! He has the funniest sense of humor and I can always count on him for a good laugh! I have always been able to rely on my Pops for a Father's Blessing and for that I am so grateful. I know what I want in my husband because of my Dad. He is such an incredible man whom I love very much!


Crystal: Has always been such an awesome older sister! I have always wanted to be the woman she is! She is an amazing mother of five perfect children! She has the voice of an angel and can belt it like a black woman! :)  She is who made me want to sing and play the piano. I can remember several occasions where Crystal and I end up singing and playing the piano whenever we get together. I love being able to chat with her. We have several same opinions (aka... Sass.) I love her very much!


Joshua: What the character! I love this guy! He treats my sister with such love it melts my heart. He got her the camera she wanted so badly but couldn't afford as a surprise... So sweet. He is a great father and incredibly smart! Yes, he is sassy as well... but that's what makes me love him more! My favorite side of him is seeing him with the chillins. He is so sweet to them.


 Drew: Oh this boy has tested my patience several times but oh how I love him! His laugh can light up my day and make me join in laughter right with him, even when I'm incredibly grumpy. I remember the days when I had to share a room with Drew... I think I was his personal maid. Drew is so loving and caring! He never does anything half-heartedly. His heart is so full of love for other people, especially his wife, Emily. Drew is so hard working and has a great sense of humor. I love how into the gospel he is! He has been one of my several examples in the gospel. I have always loved the example he set for me by going on his mission. I love him very much!


Emily: She is such a great addition onto our family! I love how crafty and artsy she is! I have loved seeing the things she has up around her home and can't help but think "I want that in my future home!" She is a hard worker. I would never be able to pull off the hours she does! Emily will be such a great mom some day and I can't wait to see how cute their chillins will be! I love Em's little quirks :) And I love how much she loves my brother!



Danielle: I have been with this girl forever and oh how I love her! We have basically been raised as twins and have become inseparable! She is so amazing and I look up to her so much! She has this incredible spirit and loves everyone. She wants to be a special needs school teacher and I think she is perfect for the job! I have several good memories of the two of us... A lot of them having to do with our "nap times" :) Danielle is hard working, patient, loving, willing, cleaner, positive, happy, always striving to be better, and always a shining example to everyone. She has such a firm testimony in the gospel and will do great things in her life! Dave is one lucky kid! I love her very much and want to be just like her! She will be an amazing mom! 


David: Oh David... This kid is great! He is such a spunky kid. He has so much energy in him, it's hard to imagine he isn't five sometimes... :) He has a strong testimony of the gospel and he has been an example to me through it. He is always so positive and happy! He treats Danielle so sweetly and is absolutely perfect for her! I already consider Dave to be my older brother because... Well... He teases me like one. This kid is relentless! But he always knows how to make me smile and can read my emotions like an open book! He treats his family so well and I love seeing how his sisters look at him! So sweet! I love this kid very much so and can't wait until he is officially my big brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment