Thursday, December 29, 2011

Summer Vacations!

So this trip, we went up to a family reunion in Idaho and then to Redfish Lake! The first half of these pictures are our activities at the family reunion.
We had a big slip-n-slide with everyone


The kids' favorite thing to do was use an older person (Danielle or me) and slide down on top of us. Needless to say, we got pretty cut up, but the kids loved it!


Josh got a hold of the hose... We were his first targets.

Then he decided to tackle both of us down the slip-n-slide.





My turn


My dad laughing at us

Papa



Crystal and Josh.. He's so much nicer to her... :)










Uncle Blair


Mom, Thomas, Kaley and Bella

Mom and Bells

Crystal, Jace, and Sophie



Jace... Grandpa's faithful dog :)

Kaley and Me

Bells and Me

Cute girls!


Crystal singing "Don't Fence Me In" for my Papa

Papa's face while Crystal was singing

Putnam sisters singing at the Family Talent Show

Then we were off to Redfish Lake!!!

Drew and Em brought up this big floaty thing... It was a hit!




Cutest girl ever!

We hooked the floaty thing up to a paddle boat... Genius!



Drew and Em

Beach Bums

My weird father





I think this is such a funny face! I love it!

Bella... Chatting T's ear off.



We had a campfire one night and the kids loved it!











Digging a hole

Drew, Em, Dani, and I went on a kayaking adventure... Drew and Em tipped over a couple of times and then when we kayaked upstream, Em and I tipped over and I went down the entire river without a kayak... Freezing!



Ice-cream!

Feeding a chipmunk

Early morning boat ride. It was so cold you could see steam coming off of the lake... 



Grandpa taking turns with the kids driving the boat













The Girls!




Danielle was freezing!




No comments:

Post a Comment