Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Almost Done!!!

Our last Sunday... We had to go out with a bang! :)
LtoR: Brianna, Jill, Me, Katie, Megs


Trenton's face... Haha :)
Some of our FHE brothers :) We are missing a few...

LtoR, Top to Bottom: Jill, Bryce, Trenton, Katie, Spencer, Brianna, Tyler, Reid, Me, Megs :)
My new favorite picture :)






Spencer

I really love these boys!! I have gotten so close to them and even they annoy me and remind me daily that I probably don't want all boys... And they way they say "mooooomm" drives me insane... I love 'em anyway :)


Us taking a Memory Lane trip :) I'm really going to miss them.... Good thing I get to live with them next year!! Except Jill because she's going on a mission.....


I will love them forever. They have changed my life for the better! :)

This is what we do... Teach boys how to braid hair...


I'm going to miss these annoying boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment