Thursday, April 12, 2012

Catch Up!

So my friend Benjamin plays rugby and he took me and Katie to a BYU Rugby game! Rugby is my new favorite sport!!! Amazing. :)
BYU Rugby players :)



Getting ready for the scrum...
ENGAGE!
I had to add a picture of the clouds that day... Beautiful weather and an amazing sport! :)

Conference Weekend!!!
We always have our "girl's night" during the priesthood session. :)
Dinner at Sweet Tomatoes


Then we went to the mall to do some shopping




I love these kids!!!!

College Life:
So my friend Justin and I decided to become artists on our whiteboard! We did a pretty good job, eh?

Ha ha ok so Justin and I were wandering around UVU during one of my breaks and we came across this sign by the mounted dead animals... I am still laughing about this!!
If you can't read it, it says: "Please Do Not Feed (or touch) The Animals. They Are On A Restricted Diet.
Gotta love life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment