Monday, September 17, 2012

The Life of Me!

So I haven't posted in a while because I have just been so busy! Here are the latest pictures of what I have been up to! 

One of my besties Devon on her Wedding Day!! She looks so beautiful and was so happy  the whole day! I'm so excited for her to start her new life with such an amazing guy! Love you Jake and Dev! :)
I got to visit temple square with my mom and took this amazing picture!

Shannon, Madison, and Me waiting for Dev to come out of the temple :)
Temple picture at the top of the JSMB
We painted one of our friends toenails... Yes... He was a male... Was.
Katie and I got bored while doing homework one night and we decided to give me some tribal tattoos :) Pretty cool, right?


My other ankle

The joys of being an Elementary Education major... We got to gin cotton one day in class... Of course I had to take a picture to document it! So cool!
My friends have been trying to get me into soccer... Rugby is still my fav... But Philip is on UVU's soccer team and I went to support him. Not that bad!


This is one of my new roommates, Stephanie :) She and I have definitely had some great bonding time! (AKA I drag her to the soccer games with me and we chat the whole game :) )
I can't believe it is already halfway through September!!! Hope everyone is having a great life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment