Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Month of September!

This month I have become basically a soccer mom! These next few pictures were at Kaley's soccer game. I also went to one of Thomas' games but my phone was dead so I didn't get any pictures from his game. For Kaley's game, Crystal had me drive Kaley and Bells to the game while she went to T's game at the same time with J and Soph. Man, I love these kids.

Bells was obsessed with taking pictures of us (I'm not vain, promise!) :)

One of my new favorite pictures!! :)
My beautiful girls!
Lou socializing... Runs in the fam.

Bells says: "Let's take a picture of our feet!!"




Bells took this picture, hence the finger in the top left :)






I loved getting to sit with my chillins for a little bit and play with them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment